Saturday, August 2, 2014

A new quilling collection: sneak-peek




This week I've been working on a set of quilling designs inspired by the colors on porcelain tea pots and cups. I love pastel colors and aim for elegance in my designs. The sheer versatility of curved paper allows for a lot it. :) Here's a sneak-peak into how this collection is going so far - I hope you enjoy!



Son birkaç gündür dönem sonuna paper yetiştirmeye çalışır gibi hummalı, ama neyse ki stressiz bir şekilde kağıt kıvırıyorum. Yeni bir set hazırlıyorum, birkaç resim paylaşmak istedim. Beğeninize sunulur. ;)


13 comments:

  1. I love your elegant designs, Ayse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! It's been too long since I visited your blog! Thanks for sharing these lovely designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Your comments always make me happy. :)

      Delete
  3. I love your quilting and also love the sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello:
    I am new in the quilling art and I don't know where to start, is any way that I can learn the basics and get into more hard projects,
    PD: I love your projects and designs
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sudi,
      Thank you for for your comment. :) The internet is extremely resourceful for getting you started. To get stared you could run a basic search on YouTube for videos -just type "quilling basics"- and you'll find great introductory videos. I'd also definitely recommend searching Pinterest to find the best blogs - there are so many quilling blogs out there that post great tutorials and step-by-steps. Good luck!

      Delete
  5. Very inspiring. Lovely designs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness I love these, where do you get your paper? I am beyond in love with those colors and pastel colors as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this from a quilling book? These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete